Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Peoplestring Problems

Hi all there has been a problem with people string being redirected in a loop that won't finish it should be just People string.com then you log in but it seems to be going to People string.com/main then it will not go to the log in page,but if you hit the back button on your browser the left arrow next to the address bar it will let you log in sometimes,its not the browser I have tried it on three different ones and the new versions of Firefox,Opera and chrome and it will not work in IE8 either. you can still earn points from checking email and shopping and a few others but lotto is not working or Guess which hand has some issues, prize wheel I believe is still working. I tried to email support but did not have any luck I will keep trying to get some info on the problem.

6 comments:

web design Bangalore said...

good tips. thanks for internet marketing, for one business to grow internet marketing is necessary. internet marketing company bangalore

Aliya Pinto said...

How to reduce internet usage, and what background programs may be running which uses up internet?
Empower Network

E2 Solutions said...

I had no idea that this can happen too. Well surely come back after trying it out. Thanks.
Indian Web Design Company

Jennifer Dowd said...

Well I noticed about using it for so long, I cannot get into my account no matter what I do!! I even tried resetting my password and it didn't work. I kept trying and trying but to no avail. Occasionally it will get to the captca box and I enter the code. Then it loops back to the log in page. It is frustrating since I have built up a nice amount of money on there and can't get any help at all :( Is anyone else experiencing this problem too?

Larry Millers Computer Tips and Marketing said...

I have not had any problems like that, but I do know you can try to email their support if it worked, but it seems that they don't want any emails they proved that by doing away with the built in email on September 20 that was the last email I have received from them maybe we should call their home office?

Website Design | SEO Company said...

This is the first time I am visiting your blog. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here!

SEO Companies Bangalore