Sunday, August 19, 2012

zeek rewards suckered people in

I tried to warn a few people I know about Zeekrewards program but some signed up and put money in it anyway, well what I told them is what company closes support on the weekend? and what company that is legit has many links in their back office that leads to a non working page and where is their payment processor to pay their affiliates? These are some of the things you can check before jumping in on a home biz offer! so you will not meet the bad end of the stick you might say. Legit programs have payment processors like Payza which is kinda like paypal but for making money online. The best multi program system I have seen is Mymailboxincome the system is free and the programs are legit and been around for a while they will make you money and are good services and products that you will be proud of.

2 comments:

E2 Solutions said...

Ok! this is scary guys. I am wondering how have people not come across such an important information yet. Keep posting such stuffs. Good job.
SEO Companies

Dheeraj said...

I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the

subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.Undermount Sinks