Thursday, May 10, 2012

Number one Lesson Internet Marketing Guru's Should Be Teaching

Almost all internet marketing guru's tell you the money is in the list but what they fail to tell you and teach you is organizing and using your email program properly. I am not just going to tell you I also have a video that shows you how to keep your email organized and use it correctly. Most good advertising companies tell you to use gmail, if you have to do businesslike email because of its high delivery rates. Building a large email list and not being able to find a delivery when it comes can be a disaster,so keeping it tidy is more then important,ok here I will give you my link to the video that shows you what you need to do. How To Create a Whitelist Filter In Gmail 

How to create a whitelist filter in gmail

1 comment:

Shasing19 said...

I will surely check this link. Thanks for sharing this appreciable blog.


web design manila